We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A superb location near the M5 makes The Skylark in Somerset a pub for locals and travellers alike. Stop in on your way down to Devon and Cornwall, stop off on the way home, or just come for a drink and a meal with family and friends. With a warm, cosy interior and a lovely enclosed family patio, we’re the perfect choice for hungry visitors!
Our 2-4-1 meals are the talk of the town. Choose pub classics from our varied menu. Or go for one of our chef’s specials if you’re feeling like trying something new. Featuring dishes from around the world, healthy options, and British classics, our specials board is also two for one, all day, every day.
Children will love our kids’ zone. Keep them busy while you relax and order drinks, then treat them to a special lunch or dinner from our children’s menu. With plenty of choice for younger and older kids, there’s bound to be something there to satisfy.
Staying over, or live locally? Our weekly evening events include pub quiz nights and charity evenings. Come for the meal, stay for the great atmosphere. We’ll see you soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus